Of every word that you wrote.
I spent my life dwelling on what they meant.
And when i came to the last page.
I was already in my death-bed.
You had meant so much to me.
The pages were yellow and withered.
Your writing was faint and grey.
I will join you very soon my darling,
Soon we'll fly in heaven together.
And watch our kids lead their life.
With a simple tear, I left this world.
And on the journal, On every single page.
There was only one poem.
"Time will fly fast, But our love would last forever"
i'm sure with every passing day, we will grow closer
And i will never miss my chance to tell you all that i want to.
Whether in heaven or hell.
We would be binded together forever.
Just like this journal.
Tuesday, December 19, 2006 10:25 AM
Hello.Went to Johor Bahru last Friday. We took train, an experience i suppose. It was overall okay, a lil tired though. The train delayed for an hour or so from Tanjong Pagar Railway Station. Delayed again at Johor Bahru for an hour, ( i saw Subhan) and stranded in the middle of god knows where for bt 45 mins , as there was an incoming train. At that time it was already 6.30pm, getting dark please.Well, went shopping at City Square for 3 hours or so. Mum and aunt bought Carlo Rino stuffs. The shopping mall was literally the same as any other Malls in Singapore , the only thing; LESS CROWD. I reached Singapore about 7.30 pm. (:Saturday morning, i followed mum and my lil brother collect his religious class report book. He got second. That smart-ass. Monday, 2 pm , N level result. I guess i did okay. (:
-------------------------------------
AIN.NASRI
SIXTEEN(:
100607
wheeee. gahaha.
go crazy luh(:
ABOUT ME
ENTRIES
FRIENDS
TAGBOARD