Monday, September 25, 2006 8:04 AM
Happy Puasa-ingg to everyone. haaha. Last Saturday night, went for dinner at Simpang Bedok. Supposedly the usual shop however, went to a 'desolated' shop, to me. But weirdly, after we sat, more people start to pour in. The shop was infested with CATS! ahh. nightmare. I knew that one psychotic cat was under my mum's chair. and she was screaming ! hahaha. I wasn't aware there was another under mine, till it's skin touch the surface of my leg. eeee. "sqqueeks"!
I stood up and stay away from these freakky creatures. Then, my dad drove through the Arab Street to see the Raya Lightings. jam jam jam.
Yesterday, my cousins came to break fast together. Before that, we went to Bussorah St. to get some stuffs. I just pushed my way through. ahahha. sorry. Anyways. my dad left for Jakarta this early hour,and only coming back at the end of the week for 3 consecutive weeks.He won't be around for my birthday. Mum gave me Puma watch, and ayah gave me mp4 (creative Zen V Plus). Thanks!
-------------------------------------