Of every word that you wrote.
I spent my life dwelling on what they meant.
And when i came to the last page.
I was already in my death-bed.
You had meant so much to me.
The pages were yellow and withered.
Your writing was faint and grey.
I will join you very soon my darling,
Soon we'll fly in heaven together.
And watch our kids lead their life.
With a simple tear, I left this world.
And on the journal, On every single page.
There was only one poem.
"Time will fly fast, But our love would last forever"
i'm sure with every passing day, we will grow closer
And i will never miss my chance to tell you all that i want to.
Whether in heaven or hell.
We would be binded together forever.
Just like this journal.
Tuesday, August 08, 2006 1:00 PM
Watch my life,
Pass me by,
In the rearview mirror
Pictures frozen in time
Are becoming clearer
I don't wanna waste another day
Stuck in the shadow of my mistakes
Yeah...
[Chorus]
Cause I want you,
And I feel you,
Driving underneath my skin
Like a hunger,
Like a burning,
To find a place ive never been
Now I'm broken,
And I'm faded,
I'm half the man i thought i would be:
But you can have what's left of me
I've been dying inside,
Little by little,
No where to go,
But going out of my mind
In endless circles,
Running from my self until,
You give me a reason for standing still
[Chorus]
It's falling faster,
Barely breathing,
Give me something,
To believe inTell me:
It's all in my head
Take what's left
Of this man
Make me whole
Once again
[Chorus]
I've been dying inside you see
Im going out of my mind
Out of my mind
I'm just running in circles all the time
Will you take what's left
Will you take what's left
Will you take what's left of me?
Running in circles all the time
Will you take what's left
Will you take what's left
Will you take what's left of me?
-------------------------------------
AIN.NASRI
SIXTEEN(:
100607
wheeee. gahaha.
go crazy luh(:
ABOUT ME
ENTRIES
FRIENDS
TAGBOARD