Thursday, August 31, 2006 9:51 PM
Some of the prelims results are out. I did fairly well, but not too good. As usual, i flunked accounts. I know i have not been working hard lately.Malay,haiz, such a dissapointment. Time to buckk up. =DD
Madrasah is having some kind of haflah thingy this saturday. So packed. After that, rush off to Abg Elfian's engagement. YeYs!
Sunday- must MUGG.!
Anyways, went to have lunch with the clique yesterday at forks and spoons. Went to popular to grab some teachers' day cards for a couple of teachers. I've slacken a lil since prelims ended. haiz.and, to you , I just don't understand why must you treat me and probably the rest in this manner. What have i done wrong to you? At times i wonder. Please be sensitive towards others' feelings. Please be mindful of your words.
And do stop this bubbling thingyy.
Its very stupid.
-------------------------------------