Friday, August 11, 2006 4:36 PM
I NEED A CHILL PILL.hmm. Results are out. Mother tongue O' Level . hm. B3 Distinction . ok lahhs.Not too bad, but heart pain urh. My teacher expects at least A2 from me.Haiz. Sorry cikgu. I am quite dissapointed with myself. Expected myself to do better. Yet, with skipping those extra malay classes and not doing those papers, its quite good lahhs.hahahaha.I think i can like really talk urh. lol. distinction .wah.but then still end up in B3 range. Haiz.
Humairah and Hazimah! give me a chance now can? huahuahua. always higher then me by o.5 or 1 marks. Sad you know. Cannot receive prize. Ill be the top student for malay N this year!! HUAHUAHUA. right. dreaming away.....................
Anyways, people seem to be in a happy mood today. I don't know why. After school, went to forks and spoon and went home. Then i went to check the letter box and went to 7-eleven. okok. this is so ..
hmm. prelims are starting next monday. Gosh. i think i've startedc studying, yet not hard enough. With the 1% of effort? ill just be greeted with despair. huahuahua.
lovee,
one month =D.
-------------------------------------