Tuesday, July 18, 2006 7:47 AM
Okkays. Well, i had madrasah on sunday. Everything goes smoothly. Till i went to bath. I start to itch. Argh.It hurts. Well, i told my mum and she says its HEAT RASH. So, Ok. Next morning, was getting ready to go school, there were more RED DOTS like erupting mountains all over my face and rest of my body.ARGH.This is nightmare. I still went to school,however, as i had O level mother tongue listening comprehension. I just found out it was on air at ria. hahaha.COOLNESS.I went home and got ready to visit THE DOCTOR. i hate this. i waited and waited for my damn turn. Doctor stare at me direct in the face and he smiled... wth. "This is definitely CHICKEN POX". "AAAAHH!"(im screaming). i feel dead. i can't eat this and that.I didn't even had dinner. My grandma cooked NASI LEMAK, and there's coconut milk. i cant eat it. haiz.. And the saddest*i can't go school!* i had many test coming up and and and and i have ORALSS! Doctor wanted to give me 2 weeks.(14 days) and i think anyone will be glad to have that, however i only asked for ten. That's too many. I'll just die of boredom here and now. I went home and called Ms Kuan and Cikgu Zurianee.They laughed too. Its all my toot* brothers fault. He contracted it from god knows where and now me.
Now im blogging on tuesday, 18th July at 7.50 am. This is killing me. Not a single soul is online . Im just stuck at home with blank walls.
-------------------------------------